L'Afrique a les moyens de s'en sortir !
Archive for January, 2011
- Africa African Development Bank African Union Angola Asia Berlin Brazil CEAO central banks China Dakar Debt De Gaulle devaluation Europe Financial Times IMF India Latin America Middle East Mozambique Nixon Richard Nixon SADC Senegal South Africa Southern Africa Sudan UEMOA UK United States West West Africa West African Economic and Monetary Union West African States Zimbabwe
- Site sous licence Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License
Articles au hasard
- Sanou MBaye suggests that the price of maintaining links with France is too high FOURTEEN OF THE former West African French colonies use the CFA franc, whose exchange rate is pegged to the French […] 24 years ago
- France-Africa leaders’ festivities : What to celebrate ? As the former French colonies of Africa head to Nice to celebrate the 25th France-Africa Summit at the end of May, […] 8 years ago
- Toward an African energy doctrine For Karl Marx, there was an historic necessity for States to wither away in anticipation of an idyllic communist […] 11 years ago