L'Afrique a les moyens de s'en sortir !
Archive for January, 2011
- Africa African Development Bank African Union Angola Asia Berlin Brazil CEAO central banks China Dakar Debt De Gaulle devaluation Europe Financial Times IMF India Latin America Middle East Mozambique Nixon Richard Nixon SADC Senegal South Africa Southern Africa Sudan UEMOA UK United States West West Africa West African Economic and Monetary Union West African States Zimbabwe
- Site sous licence Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License
Articles au hasard
- Africa ‘s Oil Rush It takes a threat to oil supplies to get world leaders to pay attention to Africa . Usually neglected by globetrotting […] 15 years ago
- Africa borrows on the open market The decades when the continent couldn’t raise major funds on ordinary commercial markets are over, but there are still […] 4 years ago
- Starving for Capital in Sub-Saharan Africa Sub-Saharan Africa's appalling poverty and living conditions have been exposed repeatedly through television and […] 15 years ago