L'Afrique a les moyens de s'en sortir !
Archive for January, 2011
- Africa African Development Bank African Union Angola Asia Berlin Brazil CEAO central banks China Dakar Debt De Gaulle devaluation Europe Financial Times IMF India Latin America Middle East Mozambique Nixon Richard Nixon SADC Senegal South Africa Southern Africa Sudan UEMOA UK United States West West Africa West African Economic and Monetary Union West African States Zimbabwe
- Site sous licence Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License
Articles au hasard
- NEPAD : the wrong plan ? NEPAD, the last plan to kick-start Africa's economic development adopted by the OAU in Lusaka (Zambia) on July, 11, […] 17 years ago
- Chinese and African Perspectives on China in Africa This new book in the Pambazuka Press 'China and Africa' series explores China's deepening engagement in Africa from […] 8 years ago
- Africa’s Misplaced Monetary Ambitions DAKAR – Sub-Saharan African is in the grip of currency-union mania. Regional groups of countries in eastern, southern, […] 8 years ago