L'Afrique a les moyens de s'en sortir !
Archive for January, 2011
- Africa African Development Bank African Union Angola Asia Berlin Brazil CEAO central banks China Dakar Debt De Gaulle devaluation Europe Financial Times IMF India Latin America Middle East Mozambique Nixon Richard Nixon SADC Senegal South Africa Southern Africa Sudan UEMOA UK United States West West Africa West African Economic and Monetary Union West African States Zimbabwe
- Site sous licence Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License
Articles au hasard
- Chinese and African Perspectives on China in Africa This new book in the Pambazuka Press 'China and Africa' series explores China's deepening engagement in Africa from […] 7 years ago
- China explosive drive into sub-Saharan Africa Ever since the Berlin conference in 1883 in what Leopold II, the king of Belgium, had dubbed “the sharing of Africa’s […] 11 years ago
- Liberating Africans from the CFA “franc” trap Nowadays, African countries are wooed because they are perceived as the spearheads of the world economy. The […] 3 years ago