L'Afrique a les moyens de s'en sortir !
Archive for January, 2011
- Africa African Development Bank African Union Angola Asia Berlin Brazil CEAO central banks China Dakar Debt De Gaulle devaluation Europe Financial Times IMF India Latin America Middle East Mozambique Nixon Richard Nixon SADC Senegal South Africa Southern Africa Sudan UEMOA UK United States West West Africa West African Economic and Monetary Union West African States Zimbabwe
- Site sous licence Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License
Articles au hasard
- Toward an African energy doctrine For Karl Marx, there was an historic necessity for States to wither away in anticipation of an idyllic communist […] 10 years ago
- Franc Zone must go The Heads of African States, some of whom would not hesitate to shun an OAU meeting but would rush to meet the French […] 16 years ago
- Africa’s Economic House Divided DAKAR – The world economic downturn and financial-market tremors have strained budgets across Africa. With the […] 7 years ago