L'Afrique a les moyens de s'en sortir !
Archive for January, 2011
- Africa African Development Bank African Union Angola Asia Berlin Brazil CEAO central banks China Dakar Debt De Gaulle devaluation Europe Financial Times IMF India Latin America Middle East Mozambique Nixon Richard Nixon SADC Senegal South Africa Southern Africa Sudan UEMOA UK United States West West Africa West African Economic and Monetary Union West African States Zimbabwe
- Site sous licence Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License
Articles au hasard
- Decolonizing the Franc Zone DAKAR – France is wrestling with a burden of debts and public deficits that led Standard & Poor’s recently to […] 7 years ago
- BOOM OF RAW MATERIALS Two major events combined to drive oil and raw material prices at new height. First, financial turmoil linked to the […] 11 years ago
- Globalisation: at best, a mixed blessing for Africa Perhaps Africa is fortunate that it has, to a large degree, been excluded from the new globalisation paradigm. It […] 19 years ago