L'Afrique a les moyens de s'en sortir !
Archive for January, 2011
- Africa African Development Bank African Union Angola Asia Berlin Brazil CEAO central banks China Dakar Debt De Gaulle devaluation Europe Financial Times IMF India Latin America Middle East Mozambique Nixon Richard Nixon SADC Senegal South Africa Southern Africa Sudan UEMOA UK United States West West Africa West African Economic and Monetary Union West African States Zimbabwe
- Site sous licence Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License
Articles au hasard
- Decolonizing the Franc Zone DAKAR – France is wrestling with a burden of debts and public deficits that led Standard & Poor’s recently to […] 6 years ago
- The African Union : A need to go back to the drawing board Background The yearning for regional cooperation and economic integration in Africa was born in the United States […] 15 years ago
- China explosive drive into sub-Saharan Africa Ever since the Berlin conference in 1883 in what Leopold II, the king of Belgium, had dubbed “the sharing of Africa’s […] 12 years ago