L'Afrique a les moyens de s'en sortir !
Archive for January, 2011
- Africa African Development Bank African Union Angola Asia Berlin Brazil CEAO central banks China Dakar Debt De Gaulle devaluation Europe Financial Times IMF India Latin America Middle East Mozambique Nixon Richard Nixon SADC Senegal South Africa Southern Africa Sudan UEMOA UK United States West West Africa West African Economic and Monetary Union West African States Zimbabwe
- Site sous licence Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License
Articles au hasard
- QUESTIONS ON THE FUTURE OF CHINA-AFRICA COOPERATION China’s burgeoning relationship with Africa is being decried in some quarters, including western observers – and some […] 7 years ago
- Sub-Saharan Africa’s Leadership to Nowhere Why are the countries of sub-Saharan Africa the poorest in the world? One reason is the set of ill-designed development […] 12 years ago
- Africa borrows on the open market The decades when the continent couldn’t raise major funds on ordinary commercial markets are over, but there are still […] 3 years ago