L'Afrique a les moyens de s'en sortir !
Archive for January, 2011
- Africa African Development Bank African Union Angola Asia Berlin Brazil CEAO central banks China Dakar Debt De Gaulle devaluation Europe Financial Times IMF India Latin America Middle East Mozambique Nixon Richard Nixon SADC Senegal South Africa Southern Africa Sudan UEMOA UK United States West West Africa West African Economic and Monetary Union West African States Zimbabwe
- Site sous licence Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License
Articles au hasard
- West African expectations of Europe Institute for peace support and conflict management (IFK)Africa-Workshop January 26th to 27th, […] 12 years ago
- CHINA’S GROWN ENGAGEMENT IN AFRICA WITH SANOU MBAYE Africa Business News, Fri, 19 Nov 2010A new book published this week examines China's grown engagement in […] 8 years ago
- Africa borrows on the open market The decades when the continent couldn’t raise major funds on ordinary commercial markets are over, but there are still […] 3 years ago