L'Afrique a les moyens de s'en sortir !
Archive for January, 2011
- Africa African Development Bank African Union Angola Asia Berlin Brazil CEAO central banks China Dakar Debt De Gaulle devaluation Europe Financial Times IMF India Latin America Middle East Mozambique Nixon Richard Nixon SADC Senegal South Africa Southern Africa Sudan UEMOA UK United States West West Africa West African Economic and Monetary Union West African States Zimbabwe
- Site sous licence Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License
Articles au hasard
- How the French Plunder Africa France's unchallenged political, economic, and military domination of its former sub-Saharan African colonies is rooted […] 14 years ago
- China explosive drive into sub-Saharan Africa Ever since the Berlin conference in 1883 in what Leopold II, the king of Belgium, had dubbed “the sharing of Africa’s […] 11 years ago
- Africa’s Linguistic Divide: French vs. English Another of our Wednesday rendezvous with Africa... We will be looking at how former British colonies have fared in […] 7 years ago