L'Afrique a les moyens de s'en sortir !
Archive for January, 2011
- Africa African Development Bank African Union Angola Asia Berlin Brazil CEAO central banks China Dakar Debt De Gaulle devaluation Europe Financial Times IMF India Latin America Middle East Mozambique Nixon Richard Nixon SADC Senegal South Africa Southern Africa Sudan UEMOA UK United States West West Africa West African Economic and Monetary Union West African States Zimbabwe
- Site sous licence Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License
Articles au hasard
- Liberating Africans from the CFA “franc” trap Nowadays, African countries are wooed because they are perceived as the spearheads of the world economy. The […] 4 years ago
- Globalisation: at best, a mixed blessing for Africa Perhaps Africa is fortunate that it has, to a large degree, been excluded from the new globalisation paradigm. It […] 19 years ago
- Africa’s Linguistic Divide: French vs. English Another of our Wednesday rendezvous with Africa... We will be looking at how former British colonies have fared in […] 8 years ago