L'Afrique a les moyens de s'en sortir !
Archive for January, 2011
- Africa African Development Bank African Union Angola Asia Berlin Brazil CEAO central banks China Dakar Debt De Gaulle devaluation Europe Financial Times IMF India Latin America Middle East Mozambique Nixon Richard Nixon SADC Senegal South Africa Southern Africa Sudan UEMOA UK United States West West Africa West African Economic and Monetary Union West African States Zimbabwe
- Site sous licence Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License
Articles au hasard
- Starving for Capital in Sub-Saharan Africa Sub-Saharan Africa's appalling poverty and living conditions have been exposed repeatedly through television and […] 14 years ago
- Currency war : the stakes for Africa A weaker exchange rate makes a country’s exports cheaper, potentially boosting a key source of growth for economies […] 8 years ago
- Sub-Saharan Africa’s Leadership to Nowhere Why are the countries of sub-Saharan Africa the poorest in the world? One reason is the set of ill-designed development […] 13 years ago