L'Afrique a les moyens de s'en sortir !
- Africa African Development Bank African Union Angola Asia Berlin Brazil CEAO central banks China Dakar Debt De Gaulle devaluation Europe Financial Times IMF India Latin America Middle East Mozambique Nixon Richard Nixon SADC Senegal South Africa Southern Africa Sudan UEMOA UK United States West West Africa West African Economic and Monetary Union West African States Zimbabwe
- Site sous licence Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License
Articles au hasard
- Africa’s Winds of Change Return DAKAR – How did Ivory Coast come to this? After gaining independence from France in 1960 with Felix Houphouet-Boigny as […] 6 years ago
- Sanou MBaye suggests that the price of maintaining links with France is too high FOURTEEN OF THE former West African French colonies use the CFA franc, whose exchange rate is pegged to the French […] 24 years ago
- Overcoming Africa’s North-South Divide The late President Mobutu Sese Seko of former Zaire once declared that the North African countries, which pride […] 11 years ago