L'Afrique a les moyens de s'en sortir !
- Africa African Development Bank African Union Angola Asia Berlin Brazil CEAO central banks China Dakar Debt De Gaulle devaluation Europe Financial Times IMF India Latin America Middle East Mozambique Nixon Richard Nixon SADC Senegal South Africa Southern Africa Sudan UEMOA UK United States West West Africa West African Economic and Monetary Union West African States Zimbabwe
- Site sous licence Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License
Articles au hasard
- China explosive drive into sub-Saharan Africa Ever since the Berlin conference in 1883 in what Leopold II, the king of Belgium, had dubbed “the sharing of Africa’s […] 12 years ago
- How best can the EU support the new AU Key Questions for Contact Person Background The yearning for regional cooperation and economic integration in Africa was born in the United States […] 15 years ago
- Africa : Economic growth and sustainability Humboldt University Economic ForumBerlin, 11 May 2011 I. INTRODUCTION After four decades of sluggish economic […] 7 years ago