L'Afrique a les moyens de s'en sortir !
- Africa African Development Bank African Union Angola Asia Berlin Brazil CEAO central banks China Dakar Debt De Gaulle devaluation Europe Financial Times IMF India Latin America Middle East Mozambique Nixon Richard Nixon SADC Senegal South Africa Southern Africa Sudan UEMOA UK United States West West Africa West African Economic and Monetary Union West African States Zimbabwe
- Site sous licence Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License
Articles au hasard
- Africa : Economic growth and sustainability Humboldt University Economic ForumBerlin, 11 May 2011 I. INTRODUCTION After four decades of sluggish economic […] 8 years ago
- Sub-Saharan Africa’s Leadership to Nowhere Why are the countries of sub-Saharan Africa the poorest in the world? One reason is the set of ill-designed development […] 13 years ago
- Sanou MBaye suggests that the price of maintaining links with France is too high FOURTEEN OF THE former West African French colonies use the CFA franc, whose exchange rate is pegged to the French […] 25 years ago