L'Afrique a les moyens de s'en sortir !
- Africa African Development Bank African Union Angola Asia Berlin Brazil CEAO central banks China Dakar Debt De Gaulle devaluation Europe Financial Times IMF India Latin America Middle East Mozambique Nixon Richard Nixon SADC Senegal South Africa Southern Africa Sudan UEMOA UK United States West West Africa West African Economic and Monetary Union West African States Zimbabwe
- Site sous licence Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License
Articles au hasard
- How best can the EU support the new AU Key Questions for Contact Person Background The yearning for regional cooperation and economic integration in Africa was born in the United States […] 14 years ago
- Africa’s Misplaced Monetary Ambitions DAKAR – Sub-Saharan African is in the grip of currency-union mania. Regional groups of countries in eastern, southern, […] 6 years ago
- Africa’s Economic House Divided DAKAR – The world economic downturn and financial-market tremors have strained budgets across Africa. With the […] 7 years ago