L'Afrique a les moyens de s'en sortir !
- Africa African Development Bank African Union Angola Asia Berlin Brazil CEAO central banks China Dakar Debt De Gaulle devaluation Europe Financial Times IMF India Latin America Middle East Mozambique Nixon Richard Nixon SADC Senegal South Africa Southern Africa Sudan UEMOA UK United States West West Africa West African Economic and Monetary Union West African States Zimbabwe
- Site sous licence Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License
Articles au hasard
- NEPAD : the wrong plan ? NEPAD, the last plan to kick-start Africa's economic development adopted by the OAU in Lusaka (Zambia) on July, 11, […] 15 years ago
- CFA Franc: a Colonial relic The former sub-Saharan French colonies did not have to fight for their independence. De Gaulle, then President of […] 17 years ago
- Africa’s Misplaced Monetary Ambitions DAKAR – Sub-Saharan African is in the grip of currency-union mania. Regional groups of countries in eastern, southern, […] 7 years ago