L'Afrique a les moyens de s'en sortir !
- Africa African Development Bank African Union Angola Asia Berlin Brazil CEAO central banks China Dakar Debt De Gaulle devaluation Europe Financial Times IMF India Latin America Middle East Mozambique Nixon Richard Nixon SADC Senegal South Africa Southern Africa Sudan UEMOA UK United States West West Africa West African Economic and Monetary Union West African States Zimbabwe
- Site sous licence Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License
Articles au hasard
- Senegal: Contrasting achievements in political and economic changes FROM THE LATE seventies to the present, Senegal has been going through a major political and economic change designed […] 26 years ago
- Sub-Saharan Africa’s Leadership to Nowhere Why are the countries of sub-Saharan Africa the poorest in the world? One reason is the set of ill-designed development […] 13 years ago
- NEPAD : the wrong plan ? NEPAD, the last plan to kick-start Africa's economic development adopted by the OAU in Lusaka (Zambia) on July, 11, […] 16 years ago