L'Afrique a les moyens de s'en sortir !
- Africa African Development Bank African Union Angola Asia Berlin Brazil CEAO central banks China Dakar Debt De Gaulle devaluation Europe Financial Times IMF India Latin America Middle East Mozambique Nixon Richard Nixon SADC Senegal South Africa Southern Africa Sudan UEMOA UK United States West West Africa West African Economic and Monetary Union West African States Zimbabwe
- Site sous licence Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License
Articles au hasard
- Globalisation: at best, a mixed blessing for Africa Perhaps Africa is fortunate that it has, to a large degree, been excluded from the new globalisation paradigm. It […] 18 years ago
- Sanou MBaye suggests that the price of maintaining links with France is too high FOURTEEN OF THE former West African French colonies use the CFA franc, whose exchange rate is pegged to the French […] 25 years ago
- BOOM OF RAW MATERIALS Two major events combined to drive oil and raw material prices at new height. First, financial turmoil linked to the […] 10 years ago