L'Afrique a les moyens de s'en sortir !
- Africa African Development Bank African Union Angola Asia Berlin Brazil CEAO central banks China Dakar Debt De Gaulle devaluation Europe Financial Times IMF India Latin America Middle East Mozambique Nixon Richard Nixon SADC Senegal South Africa Southern Africa Sudan UEMOA UK United States West West Africa West African Economic and Monetary Union West African States Zimbabwe
- Site sous licence Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License
Articles au hasard
- The Slave Ethos and the African Economy DAKAR – The slump in prices for Africa’s natural resources, which led to chronic deficits in the past, has been […] 7 years ago
- Africa’s Integration Imperative Karl Marx predicted that states would wither away in anticipation of an idyllic communist society capable of […] 10 years ago
- Senegal: Contrasting achievements in political and economic changes FROM THE LATE seventies to the present, Senegal has been going through a major political and economic change designed […] 25 years ago