L'Afrique a les moyens de s'en sortir !
- Africa African Development Bank African Union Angola Asia Berlin Brazil CEAO central banks China Dakar Debt De Gaulle devaluation Europe Financial Times IMF India Latin America Middle East Mozambique Nixon Richard Nixon SADC Senegal South Africa Southern Africa Sudan UEMOA UK United States West West Africa West African Economic and Monetary Union West African States Zimbabwe
- Site sous licence Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License
Articles au hasard
- Why the CFA franc must go Sanou MBaye suggests that the price of maintaining links with France is too high FOURTEEN OF THE former West African […] 25 years ago
- Should Africa Follow the EU Model ? The African Union, which replaced the Organization for African Unity (OAU) in 2002, is trying to reproduce the European […] 15 years ago
- Can Senegal Succeed ? DAKAR – Senegal’s people are deeply disenchanted. In 2000, they enthusiastically went to the polls to elect […] 8 years ago