L'Afrique a les moyens de s'en sortir !
- Africa African Development Bank African Union Angola Asia Berlin Brazil CEAO central banks China Dakar Debt De Gaulle devaluation Europe Financial Times IMF India Latin America Middle East Mozambique Nixon Richard Nixon SADC Senegal South Africa Southern Africa Sudan UEMOA UK United States West West Africa West African Economic and Monetary Union West African States Zimbabwe
- Site sous licence Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License
Articles au hasard
- Africa’s Debt Dilemma The success that US President George W. Bush and his special envoy, former Secretary of State James Baker, had in […] 14 years ago
- Africa : Economic growth and sustainability Humboldt University Economic ForumBerlin, 11 May 2011 I. INTRODUCTION After four decades of sluggish economic […] 7 years ago
- France-Africa leaders’ festivities : What to celebrate ? As the former French colonies of Africa head to Nice to celebrate the 25th France-Africa Summit at the end of May, […] 8 years ago