L'Afrique a les moyens de s'en sortir !
- Africa African Development Bank African Union Angola Asia Berlin Brazil CEAO central banks China Dakar Debt De Gaulle devaluation Europe Financial Times IMF India Latin America Middle East Mozambique Nixon Richard Nixon SADC Senegal South Africa Southern Africa Sudan UEMOA UK United States West West Africa West African Economic and Monetary Union West African States Zimbabwe
- Site sous licence Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License
Articles au hasard
- China explosive drive into sub-Saharan Africa Ever since the Berlin conference in 1883 in what Leopold II, the king of Belgium, had dubbed “the sharing of Africa’s […] 12 years ago
- Africa’s Winds of Change Return DAKAR – How did Ivory Coast come to this? After gaining independence from France in 1960 with Felix Houphouet-Boigny as […] 7 years ago
- CFA Franc: a Colonial relic The former sub-Saharan French colonies did not have to fight for their independence. De Gaulle, then President of […] 18 years ago