L'Afrique a les moyens de s'en sortir !
- Africa African Development Bank African Union Angola Asia Berlin Brazil CEAO central banks China Dakar Debt De Gaulle devaluation Europe Financial Times IMF India Latin America Middle East Mozambique Nixon Richard Nixon SADC Senegal South Africa Southern Africa Sudan UEMOA UK United States West West Africa West African Economic and Monetary Union West African States Zimbabwe
- Site sous licence Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License
Articles au hasard
- Africa’s Misplaced Monetary Ambitions DAKAR – Sub-Saharan African is in the grip of currency-union mania. Regional groups of countries in eastern, southern, […] 8 years ago
- CHINA’S GROWN ENGAGEMENT IN AFRICA WITH SANOU MBAYE Africa Business News, Fri, 19 Nov 2010A new book published this week examines China's grown engagement in […] 8 years ago
- Sub-Saharan Africa on the Sidelines, A false economic dawn? After the collapse of the Mobutu regime Zaire, now renamed the Democratic Republic of Congo, has been left stripped of […] 21 years ago