L'Afrique a les moyens de s'en sortir !
- Africa African Development Bank African Union Angola Asia Berlin Brazil CEAO central banks China Dakar Debt De Gaulle devaluation Europe Financial Times IMF India Latin America Middle East Mozambique Nixon Richard Nixon SADC Senegal South Africa Southern Africa Sudan UEMOA UK United States West West Africa West African Economic and Monetary Union West African States Zimbabwe
- Site sous licence Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License
Articles au hasard
- Should Africa Follow the EU Model ? The African Union, which replaced the Organization for African Unity (OAU) in 2002, is trying to reproduce the European […] 15 years ago
- Can Senegal Succeed ? DAKAR – Senegal’s people are deeply disenchanted. In 2000, they enthusiastically went to the polls to elect […] 7 years ago
- Liberating Africans from the CFA “franc” trap Nowadays, African countries are wooed because they are perceived as the spearheads of the world economy. The […] 5 years ago