L'Afrique a les moyens de s'en sortir !
- Africa African Development Bank African Union Angola Asia Berlin Brazil CEAO central banks China Dakar Debt De Gaulle devaluation Europe Financial Times IMF India Latin America Middle East Mozambique Nixon Richard Nixon SADC Senegal South Africa Southern Africa Sudan UEMOA UK United States West West Africa West African Economic and Monetary Union West African States Zimbabwe
- Site sous licence Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License
Articles au hasard
- PROJECT PROPOSAL : CREATION OF THE AFRICAN DIASPORA INVESTMENT BANK (ADIB) The promoter of the African Diaspora Investment Bank (ADIB) is the London-based Senegalese banker Sanou Mbaye, a former […] 8 years ago
- Stakeholders in the Côte d’Ivoire crisis In 2002 Côte d’Ivoire was rocked by a rebel uprising that partitioned the country into two parts, with the government […] 7 years ago
- Can Senegal Succeed ? DAKAR – Senegal’s people are deeply disenchanted. In 2000, they enthusiastically went to the polls to elect […] 6 years ago