L'Afrique a les moyens de s'en sortir !
- Africa African Development Bank African Union Angola Asia Berlin Brazil CEAO central banks China Dakar Debt De Gaulle devaluation Europe Financial Times IMF India Latin America Middle East Mozambique Nixon Richard Nixon SADC Senegal South Africa Southern Africa Sudan UEMOA UK United States West West Africa West African Economic and Monetary Union West African States Zimbabwe
- Site sous licence Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License
Articles au hasard
- Currency war : the stakes for Africa A weaker exchange rate makes a country’s exports cheaper, potentially boosting a key source of growth for economies […] 7 years ago
- Decolonizing the Franc Zone DAKAR – France is wrestling with a burden of debts and public deficits that led Standard & Poor’s recently to […] 6 years ago
- Africa’s Integration Imperative Karl Marx predicted that states would wither away in anticipation of an idyllic communist society capable of […] 10 years ago